What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a natural therapy, a form of Mind/Body/Spirit Medicine. A Kinesiologist works with the gentle art of muscle monitoring, a biofeedback technique, to communicate with your body, soul and subconscious mind via the central nervous system.
The muscular response provides us with accurate information on what is out of alignment, what caused the issue originally and where it is being held in the body. Through further muscle testing, we can then identify what is needed to bring the being back into balance, and into alignment with their goal.
Sessions can be had in-person or online via Zoom. Click here to find out more about how it works over Zoom.
Examples from my toolkit:
- Reprogramming subconscious belief systems – rewiring thought patterns
- Acupressure (similar to Acupuncture, with fingertips rather than needles)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine principles and meridian balancing
- Integrated Healing Protocols
- Chakra clearing and balancing
- Soul Center clearing and balancing
- Chiron Healing (etheric plane energy techniques)
- EFT tapping
- Aura repair
- Intuitive energy work
- Tarot and oracle readings
- Soul integration – returning the fragments of the soul back home, in your body
- Inner-child healing
- Clearing self-sabotage programs, self-limiting beliefs and redundant vows
- Tuning forks (vibrational sound healing)
- Sacred Self oils
- White Light essences
- Desert Alchemy flower essences
- Liquid Crystal essences
- Guided meditation/visualisation
- NLP techniques
- Grounding techniques